Health literacy- webinar
The Gippsland Collaborative Centre for Innovation, Research and Practice - an initiative of the Inner Gippsland Children and Youth Area Partnership, is hosting the Learning and Knowledge Exchange Dialogue for 2018. This is one of the sessions:
"Health literacy" webinar
Changing the way organisations communicate to improve client outcomes. How can health literacy principles make organisations easy to access, navigate, understand and use?
Presenter: Liz Meggetto
Free, registrations essential
P: 5122 6489
The Gippsland Collaborative Centre for Innovation, Research and Practice has a vision of advancing and applying research and evidence to improve outcomes for children, young people and families within our local community.
The Learning and Knowledge Exchange Dialogues 2018 are a series of events to build a shared understanding of evidence and best practice across sectors. They aim to:
- facilitate strong engagement and collaboration between researchers, service providers, practitioners and the community
- support the development and diffusion of a stronger evidence base
- capture innovative programs
- promote a shared understanding of good quality evidence and best practice across sectors.
- are interactive to enable ample opportunity for participation, discussion and exploration of the practical application of learning in practice
- focus on building and nurturing the relationships between those who produce research and those who might use research knowledge to enable an exchange of information, ideas and experience.
- integral to the exchange is to build capacity to use research knowledge and to ensure that research is relevant to the needs.