Collective impact and Area Partnerships webinar
Kerry Graham, Director Collaboration for Impact led a webinar on collective impact in the context of Children and Youth Area Partnerships.
The webinar is a useful induction tool for new partners to the initiative, or to share with colleagues. It explores three questions and three learnings from collaborations tackling complex issues.
The three questions are:
- when would you collaborate and when wouldn't you?
- what is the difference between collaboration and other ways of working together?
- how do we collaborate effectively?
The three learnings are:
- cultivate the leadership needed for complexity
- help people to think systemically
- intentionally build capacity for adaptive learning
The webinar is approximately 90 minutes in length